Wednesday, January 11, 2012

myplasticheart presents " NEW MOON "


myplasticheart is excited to present the 4th annual New Moon: Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac exhibit. We are kicking the year off right with this stellar group show featuring 18 artists' reinterpretations of the 12 animals of the Chinese lunar calendar. Curated by John Wong.

Artist Lineup:
Lorena Alvarez
Scott Belcastro
Jonathan Bergeron
Luke Chueh
mr clement
Nanami Cowdroy
Kelly Denato
Daniel Elson
Leontine Greenberg
Martin Hsu
May Ann Licudine
Philip Lumbang
Allison Reinmold
Shonufflove
Tati Suarez
Naoko Stoop
Andrew Uy
Lawerence Yang


New Moon: Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac 2012
January 20, 2012
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Exhibition runs until 02.19.12


myplasticheart
210 Forsyth St.
Lower East Side
New York


See New Moon artists' wonderful interviews on their myplasticblog. I will post my full two latest artworks here in the 4th week of January. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Dexter said...

I just discovered you and your blog today and I just want to say I'm blown away by your work.

My emotions are all mixed up right now-awe, admiration (only a beautiful soul can create art like yours), envy (I wish I were as talented, dedicated and successful as you) and other things I can't put words to right now.

Thank you for existing!

mack0y said...

are you still in new york? i want to go in that exhibit. i hope im not too late.

Romina Santana said...

Hi dear, I was wondering if you would like to exchange links =) ? I have an art blog too, and I really like your art, so maybe we can help each other to gain a little more exposure ?