Sunday, June 24, 2012

My First Moleskine

My First Moleskine.


I was way too excited to start sketching on it for drawing warm-up exercises. I made this special tribute to one of my favorite artists, Audrey Kawasaki. :) Sigh, I really miss doing my Innocent Girls.



Finished. I fall in love with Moleskine because of high quality paper. I got inspired by the song, " I love you... I'll kill you " by Enigma and other sad love films.




Hooray, I have packaged my works past few days ago... so tomorrow, I'll get a customized wooden crate box for shipping to Gallery Nucleus! Anyway, I'll start working on art commissions (YEY!) in July. I don't feel good 'coz of my wisdom tooth pain (again). Goodnight to all of you!

14 comments:

Efa said...

This looks great! I'm glad you can finally send your art, and soon start commissions. hopefully your teeth will get better!
hugs

Miki-Kun said...

amazing sketches O.O I would like my moleskine looked like yours >_<!!

Peta-Ann Smith said...

Beautiful work! ♥ your pencil drawings to pieces!

Lesley Vamos said...

Not sure if my first comment worked - but I really do love these! and so cool to hear about Nucleus - I'm hoping your stuff is there when I come visit in JUly! ^_^

Nikhita said...

These sketches are just beautiful.

Khylov said...

You're welcome, Miss Rembrandt.

(*applies Novocaine*)

cieldenuit said...

Glad you're enjoying your moleskine. Looking forward to more beautiful illustrations in the future. Cheers!

anna said...

Cool))))))

That was Laura but she's only a dream said...

Hi Mall! I'm so glad to see your wonderful blog again! Your hands are so blessed!, congratulations and God bless you...

Mlle. San said...

I love your work and I like too Enigma ;) Very inspiring both!

Dr. Vaughan Dabbs said...

This is wonderful. I am not quite familiar with the internet, but I beleive that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.

Jenny De La Torre said...

I bought mine a while back, and I have yet to use it :/ Just looking at your post makes me want to start right away! >___<

Jenny De La Torre said...

awesome post!

Genevieve Sy said...

Hello! I used to work for Holycow! And I first heard about you from Mr. Monsanto and I have been a fan ever since! I was hoping you'd visit the studio back then when he showed us the magazine you were featured in in 2009. :) Anyways keep it up! <3