Sunday, September 23, 2012

Forest Carousel

I'm always happy & blessed that Gallery Nucleus keeps supporting my art since 2008 (wow, 4 years now!). Wade (co-owner of Gallery Nucleus) contacted me about the duo exhibit show with the amazing illustrator/comic artist Becky Dreistadt, I became overly thrilled & overjoyed and I said, "YES!" 


TAKE NOTE: The colors of the preview images on Gallery Nucleus online shop look so different. It's better & clearer to see these photos here. Anyway, enjoy viewing these numerous images below. I created my graphite drawings on paper. Gosh, I can't remember the measurement. I guess it's 9" x 12" inches each drawing.


SOLD

SOLD

AVAILABLE

AVAILABLE


Then I created colored paintings.
" Babu's Nagasaki Festival "
Acrylic & Colored Pencil on Wood
15" x 20" inches
SOLD



" Halt! "
Acrylic & Colored Pencil on Wood
15" x 20" inches
AVAILABLE



" Toro Nagashi "
Acrylic & Colored Pencil on Wood
15" x 20" inches
AVAILABLE



" Mind Game "
Acrylic & Colored Pencil on Wood
15" x 20" inches
SOLD



" Harum - Scarum Woods "
12.75" x 10" inches
Acrylic, Colored Pencil & Graphite on Wood
SOLD



" Sweet Hypnosis "
12" x 9.75" inches
Acrylic, Colored Pencil & Graphite on Wood
SOLD



" Old Times "
10.5" x 10" inches
Acrylic & Colored Pencil on Wood
AVAILABLE



" Night Out Walk "
11" x 9.75" inches
Acrylic & Colored Pencil on Wood
AVAILABLE


" Escape "
Acrylic & Colored Pencil on Paper
10" x 14" inches
SOLD



" Fly, Fly Away "
Acrylic & Colored Pencil on Paper
10" x 14" inches
AVAILABLE



" Never Forget "
Mixed Media Sculpture
9.5" x 5.5" inches
SOLD




" Fukurou "
Mixed Media Sculpture
8" x 8" inches
SOLD



See more details.


FUN FACT: This fish clay which I made, it is "movable" so you can swing it with your finger gently. I got inspired by Studio Ghibli figurines that's why I love doing sculptures. I'll definitely do more in the future.

Whew! You can see the prices and availability on their Gallery Nucleus online shop. I got my two exclusive prints, "Babu's Nagasaki Festival" and "Toro Nagashi". It's USD$30 each. Check more works of Becky Dreistadt and Chris Appelhans out! 

22 comments:

kitsune and neko said...

They are all so very pretty~ The Fukurou sculpture and Tonari painting are the cutest! But all of them are so detailed, sweet and brim with magic! Thanks for your hard work!

Petra van Berkum said...

As always: your work is amazing. I wish I could visit Gallery Nucleus, they always have awesome stuff to show, but it's way too far from here. Hope you sell a lot, but I have no doubt about that!

...Hane... said...

LOVELY as always :)

Kass Yboa said...

Gosh these all look so amazing Mall!!! I really hope I can get to see your works in person someday! *u*

cecilliahidayat said...

I'm torn between awe and envy.
Oh how i wish i could see them every piece by my own eyes >.<

cecilliahidayat said...

I'm torn between awe and envy.
Oh how i wish i could see them every piece by my own eyes >.<

Jenny De La Torre said...

This collection is AMAZING! I wish I could be there to see it! ^____^ Congrats!

Marie B said...

Oh My God !

Thats.... really really really beautiful, I'm in love with your art !

Je manque de mots en anglais, c'est juste magnifique !

Follow this way, & good luck (but I think you don't need it) !

Kendrick Salting said...

Everything is so magical. I love all of them.

Mélissia s Art said...

Your creations are very fantastic, and your technical artistic is very amazing. I think i am worse when a look your work.
I like your world.

:D

chacha the robot said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Art overload! So rad!! Speechless!!

Halt!, Old Times and Mind Game are my favorites!! Night Out Walk-- Details are superb! Super mega awesome! Wah, di ako prepared, sobrang  na- Art shock ako! But wait, there's more!--->
Never Forget and Fukurou... WIN!! I soooo wanted to see these in person sooo bad!

You're so awesome, ate Mall. Outstanding.

:) chacha

Leigha Jenkins said...

I AM Beyond Speechless. You have the most beautiful imagination.

Vigi said...

i love ♥♥

Jessica Lynn Clark said...

Mall! Your art work is so inspiring! I'm amazed every time I see your posts,I love everything you create:) What fuels your imagination? What do you do to get inspired?
Take care, I imagine how hard you must work!

Anonymous said...

YOUR PIECES ARE GETTING CRAZIER, AND YOU EVEN CAME UP WITH ANOTHER NEAT TOY --- SCULPTURES!!! DAAAAAMN AM SO ENVIOUS. i'm already in love with your creative juices. and you. and I'm a girl. lololololololol :D

Amélie Fléchais said...

Just so beautiful ! *_*

miss rosey said...

...all your work is incredibly detailed'n'n'absolutely gorgeous...

Dreb said...

Your arts leave me speechless. Ang sarap pa sa feeling na isang Pinoy ang lumikha. Nakaka Proud.

I so like your world. Superb talent!

Maah said...

OMG! Amazing, amazing and amazing. Congrats!!

Naurah M Ishak said...

This is beyond amazing! Those small detailing creeps me out.

Loving your artworks ♥!

plain83 said...

You're awesome.. i love your artworks, now following you on deviantart XD

Donita said...

Creativ & Cute Art.