Monday, April 14, 2014

Memento Mori

Moshi moshi! How are you all doing? Hope all is well. Wow, I was so quiet and inactive here in my blogspot past few months ago. Because I am so busy in taking care of my health, taking rest, exercising, recovering, visiting my doctors for my check-up, doing little errands and of course, drawing / painting. My belly scar is nearly healed. My immunity is still weak so I keep taking medicines and eating healthy foods. At least I am happily okay nowadays, yey!

Anyway, I would like to thank Marie who invited me to participate in the group show, " Memento Mori " in Curiosites. So exciting and thrilling! In fact, I rarely draw skulls, hihi!

Glad I was able to create my two artworks during my long recovery. Enjoy viewing!
Loved to Death
8" x 9.5" inches, unframed
Graphite on Paper

Blood Never Lies
5.75" x 7.25" inches, ready to hang
Mixed Media Sculpture

If you're interested in buying these, please contact
There's an awesome lineup of artists, check out their artworks! 


Marie said...

Thank you very much for your participation MALL. I'm very happy and proud to welcome you in my gallery ! :)

Khylov said...

Boy, did I pick the right time to send those stories to you.

Jenny De La Torre said...

Yay! you updated your blog! I'm so happy you are feeling better. Welcome back, Mall! <3 :3

Annie said...

holaaa mall~ will reply more later.

Lisa P. said...

I just found your awesome art. I am so glad for talented people! Congratulations and much much more inspiration and success.