Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quiet Art Progresses....

"Red Tsunami Queen" art progress for the White Box Studio, Cubao Manila. I portrayed myself except my short hair. I will post my two latest paintings and give you guys more information about the exhibit on May.


"Big Gossip" art progress for selling. Thanks God that I finally finish this mixed media painting this time. I didn't have time to finish it during my past commissions last year.


Two colored ACEO art pieces for selling. I'll list them on my Etsy shop next week.

More news. More events. More running errands. More family activities. I need to focus on my work 100% right now. And good news, I'm so excited to make my speech for the deaf students from De La Salle College of Saint Benilde, Manila. They need me to encourage and inspire them. I'll go to De La Salle with my mama in the first week of April. Wish me luck! See you guys next time! I will go to Angeles City, Pampanga with my mama and Erica to see my relatives on Sunday. Hope you guys are having a great day!

12 comments:

PurpleCookie said...

Hello Mall~~
How are you?
Love all of your new work~!
Good luck on your speech and have fun in Manila~ :)
Have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

The freckles are adorable. I'm always amazed by the range of textures you manage... Maybe I should play with acrylics some. Then again I have a hard enough time forcing my self out of my b/w comfort zone and into watercolors. Good luck with the show!

Komyo said...

Wow!! Mall, I love "Red Tsunami Queen"!!

Anonymous said...

"Red Tsunami Queen" is a portrait about you? AWWWW ♥ ♥ ♥ we like the sweet, hopeful and dreamy look of her eyes and the fact that she is smilling. All the details that surround her face makes us curious to see the whole painting... Also, once again we have to say that we just love the textures and colours of the piece. It is surely going to be a huge sucess at the art show!!!

The two coloured ACEO pieces look amazing!! The second pic we think we saw a pink bunny or something :P will be keeping an eye on your Etsy store!! ;D

Wish we could attend to the speech you are going to give. Your views about so many subjects and life in general never cease to inspire us... You are a great example of strength, determination and that we always should fight for our dreams and all that we love ♥ so, we are both sure that your words will have a positive impact in all that will attend to that event in Manila.

MWAH! Love you!! xoxo

SaraLynnArt said...

I'm always excited to see your new work! Your colors and designs are so gorgeous. I like how you take angled shots of your work so we can see the texture!

Good luck with your speech! I'm sure the children will be so inspired!

Khylov said...

As always, awesome work love. Never ceases to amaze me how you add watercolor effects to an otherwise opaque style painting. Plus, I think people will really dig on the format that this is on once they see the entire thing. (I know, I know; gots to keep it secret for your fans.) <3

Anonymous said...

Hello Mall.. :) I've just come back from Philippines. I was in Makati. I don't have the chance to meet you up there ibn Philippines. I had been busy buying stuff for Korea thingy. Sorry haven't been visiting your blog for a long time.

I see that you are starting your art at etsy.com. Good luck girl! :D *hugglesh* Go Go Mall!!!

a r n o said...

inspiring ka naman sa lahat...but good luck anyway =)

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I love the close ups!

Anonymous said...

will you marry me? crazily talented, girl!

Erredé said...

They looks different of what you usually do. I love it.

Blanca Bk said...

Hello Mall!!
Love to see your lovely artwork one more time!! :D
Congrats for your lovely babe!! ^_^