Thursday, November 27, 2008

Small Stuff 2

During my Live Your Dreams project, I took a break and did my two paintings for the art group show, "Small Stuff 2" Bear and Bird Boutique + Gallery in Florida, USA.


Sandalwood's Cat Whisperer
Mixed Media on Wood

(Acrylics + Colored Pencils + Coffee + Charcoal + Dried Leaves)

8" X 8"


Vetiver's Cat Kisser
Mixed Media on Wood

(Acrylics + Colored Pencils + Coffee + Charcoal + Dried Leaves)

8" X 8"


Amanda emailed me that she submitted the image of my commissioned Bear and Bird painting to the Hi-Fructose magazine for the print ad. I ordered it and then, I received it after 2 weeks. I'm lovin' it! I enjoyed reading other articles about Stella Im Hulberg, Tara McPherson, Tom Haubrick and other great artists. Hi-Fructose is just like Juxtapoz magazine. Thank you very much, Amanda! I'm so flattered and grateful! I love you so much, sweetie Amanda! Don't forget to visit "Small Stuff 2" exhibit on this Saturday, there are more great artists! Have fun!


Now I'm busy in doing my newest wood paintings for the next art group show on 2009 in Nucleus Gallery. Wish me luck! I really miss doing my paintings waaahhhhhh! I have to go back to my work and spend time with my relatives! See you guys!